Pages

9.9.11

50 Projects: 52 Weeks (22. A Long Time Painted: Color in Our Lives)


The Bedroom Wall


The Bath


The Living Room

Steve and I painted one wall in each room. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I decided to include photos from all three. We needed color in our lives. We knew we would be living in the apartment for at least another year and decided [what the hey?!] and why not paint one wall in each room. We can think Home Depot for the Oops! paints that we bought because we saved (we calculated it, dorky, I know!) at least $60 on paint and supplies. We bought $5 gallon buckets of paint that were rejected in their Oops stash in the colors we wanted anyway. We have plenty of extra paint and plenty of other projects, too. Here's to a little color!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful colors, friend! I like what you've done so far...from what I can see of the pics! You'll have to put up more pixs of the apt...since you guys were still relatively new to the place when I visited!

    ReplyDelete