Pages

20.4.11

50 Projects: 52 Weeks (15. Amber Necklace)


I've been meaning to post this project as well. I made earrings to match; sadly, they have disappeared where all good earrings go - to that mystical Land of Good Jewelry, Missing Dryer Sock, and Other Notions...My friend, Jen, and I shared beads one afternoon at her house. This necklace has bits and pieces from our afternoon together; it also has a few beads leftover from my wedding necklace and other memories of my mom and I making jewelry together (her Christmas present also has a similar theme to this amber-stone inspired necklace)!


I'm really diggin' mustard-colored beads with sea-glass accents...

1 comment:

  1. How pretty!! You are so talented Missy.. and driven! Ahh I long for that! :) Keep up the fun work - I enjoy watching the progress of your projects.

    ReplyDelete