Pages

17.1.11

50 Projects: 52 Weeks (4. Wedded Bliss Stitch Markers)


Keishi Pearls + Wedding = Stitch Markers

Super easy! I love the outdoors. Steve and I got married at Devil's Lake State Park.


I created the jewelry I wore at my wedding and same goes for my girls. There is something stunning and so organic that made using keishi pearls a no-brainer. The copper tones and rough round shape perfectly complemented our autumnal surroundings.


The joy that we felt that day, October 10, 2009, was indescribably crazy. I married my best friend. The keishi pearls are from the pearls I bought for my wedding. I wanted to pass on the joy to someone else. Again, it's going to be another Etsy find. So, everything from the pearls to the copper-colored beads to the tiny swarovski crystals - it's a Wedded Bliss Stitch Marker (works well for up to a size 9 needle). May it bring many years of knitting happiness! 



2 comments: